Friday, October 17, 2008

Take if for what its worth.

Finally ACORN and the extreme Leftist nuts are exposed in 15 states for voter fraud prompting everyday Americans like myself to really question and investigate the relationship between Obama, ACORN, the terrorist Ayers, etc. Well I came across something interesting, which I thought might be an interesting read. I'm usually someone who stays independent and in the centre but I have to admit that this election year has pushed me beyond the extreme right for moral reasons without prejudice. If this is the definition of change for Democrats, I do not want Obama in. We put them in the Senate two years when they promised change but it has been nothing but opposite of their promises.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/barack_obama_and_the_strategy.html

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

No comments: